Re: USBHID-PDU device programming...

> I hav tried to use a MAXQ2000 CPU and a DS80C411 but it seems,  since  I
> have the need for an usb 1.1 Port and of course the USBHID-PDU,  I  have
> to go with a small Atmel AM91SAM7S which include an USB port and (AFAIT)
> a I2C port.
>
> Does anyone have sample code, HOW to code the USBHID stuff?

There is a basic device driver for the AT91SAM7S USB port, but that
just allows enumeration and sending and receiving of basic data
packets. eCos does not contain any class drivers, USBHID class.  You
would need to implement such a HID class driver.

If you are willing to pay money, you could talk to eCosCentric and
license there port of Jungo's USB stack:

http://www.ecoscentric.com/middleware/jungousb.shtml

        Andrew