RE: Graphics routines for VMWare

I couldn't run microwindows demos on vmware. But I can run them on a real i386 machine.

But I can only run demo programs. ntetris and world.map aplications.

When I try to run my own application (if it works it is going to write in a window "hello world")
I always get "can not open graphics" error

I have modified ecos_app.c because when I compile this file all demo examples are running.
I have tried to add additional thread for my own example hello world program but when it comes to my program it says can not open graphics but still other demo programs are running...

Any idea???

And can someone tell me more about this code :

--------------for (nx = __MW_APP_TAB__; nx != &__MW_APP_TAB_END__ -2;  nx++)

--------------CYG_HAL_TABLE_BEGIN( __MW_APP_TAB__, _mw_apps );
CYG_HAL_TABLE_END( __MW_APP_TAB_END__, _mw_apps );
extern struct _mw_app_entry __MW_APP_TAB__[], __MW_APP_TAB_END__;