Help with eCos and MiniGUI

Hi,

In the past few days I?ve been intensively looking for help about the way to
use MiniGUI and eCos together over the Linux Synthetic Target.

Unfortunately, it seems that most of the work that has been done has not
been pushed back here, and only very few user of MiniGUI knows how to make
it work with eCos. I think it?s a pity, because MiniGUI seems quite nice.

Today, I tried to build MiniGUI to make it work with eCos. To do that, I
setup a new eCos image with POSIX support. The problem is when I try to
build MiniGUI, I'm using the following script:

#!/bin/sh

rm config.cache config.status -f

CC=gcc \
CFLAGS="-I /opt/ecos-trunk/work-minigui/install/include -D__ECOS
-D__NOLINUX__ -DUNIX=1 -g" \
LDFLAGS="-nostdlib" \
./configure --prefix=/tmp/ecos/install/ \
    --disable-shared \
    --disable-lite \
    --disable-standalone \
    (...)

And configure script failed when building conftest.c.

The following command line is used:
jalles@jalles1475:~/minigui/libminigui-1.3.3$ gcc -I
/opt/ecos-trunk/work-minigui/install/include -D__ECOS -D__NOLINUX__ -DUNIX=1
-g  -nostdlib conftest.c
/usr/bin/ld: WARNING: cannot find entry symbol _start; using default
0000000008048094

Do you have any idea what can I do about that? I'm not very familiar with
eCos... If I add option -Ttarget.ld then I don't have any more warning, but
I'm not sure this is the right way to solve it...

Regards,
Jeremy