Re: Configuration for at91sam7se-ek

Hi,

Yes, I'm using the same evaluation kit AT91SAM7SE-EK.
I took the AT91SAM7S-EK platform as a starting point and added a
AT91SAM7SE-EK specific platform. It's basically the same as the
AT91SAM7S-EK, with some addition and changes.
It looks like there is something wrong with your clock configurations,
I haven't seen such a problem myself.

These are the clock settings I'm using: (gotten them using configtool
on my ecc file)
CPU clock speed: 48000000
Main oscillator frequency: 18432000
Divider for PLL clock: 24