Configuration for at91sam7se-ek

Hi,
    I've been using ecos on an at91sam7se-ek board, using the drivers
and template for the at91sam7s-ek board. It's been working okay until
today when it stopped working altogether. It's a problem I got around
once before, but my old configurations don't work anymore, and I don't
remember how I got it to work in the first place.

When I force a break with the debugger the program is invariably on one
of the first three lines of wait_pmc_sr_2 in
cyg/hal/hal_platform_setup.h. I thought what got it working before was
setting the pll multiplier to 72 and the divider to 14, values that I
got from a sample project that comes with the eval kit, but these values
don't seem to work anymore.

Does this problem sound familiar to anyone? If it doesn't does anyone
have a configuration file that works for the at91sam7se-ek board and the
at91sam7s-ek hal code that's currently in the repository?