Re: Uart missing chars when in Release

On 2008-01-28, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

> The way I usually do that is to instrument all the DSRs so that
> they set a spare port pin high at entry and low at exit.

Though I usually just put instrumentation code into individual
DSR's, you could probably accomplish the same thing by adding
some code the the DSR dispatcher that sets/clears port pins
when dispatching DSRs.  You could also do the same thing with
ISRs.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! TAILFINS!! ... click
                                  at               ...