RE: target.ld error

It helped. Thanks.

I was building the kernel library with the right compiler but the problem was with my path. After adding the path to XP settings, everything started working.

However when I run the program I get the following instead of the program output:

Starting program: /ecos-c/ecos-work/PPC_install/a.out
core_find_mapping() - access to unmaped address, attach a default map to handle
this - addr=0xf000101a nr_bytes=0x1 processor=0xc871c0 cia=0x4514

I don't know how to get around this. Also, let me tell you when I use the config tool to build the library for PowerPC simulator target, I get certain conflicts. I just continue building. Is the above error due to the conflicts?

Thanks
dranne