Re: Re: Wrongfully compiled code

On Jan 18, 2008 10:43 AM, Dave Lawrence <dlawrence@ad-holdings.co.uk> wrote:
> Gregg Levine wrote:
> > Hello!
> > Eh? The tools used by eCos, all of them, can be re-installed by using
> > the exact same installer that was used to start things off.
> >
> > Just select the SH processor tool set and you are off. Of course
> > you'll need to add the "-f" setting to the commands used to run the
> > installer.
> >

> Hi,
> Well maybe I'm missing something but according to the original
> message that still gets you 3.2.1 which we know to be faulty.

Hello!
It is? Show me, even though I'm not from the state. I've used that
version for all of my Dreamcast efforts. And the only problems I had
were not software related. They were hardware based.

Now I freely admit there was one problem, and that was with using eCos
to produce redboot images in ELF form files rather then BIN form files
for sending to the unit, but that was related to how the tool was
setup first.

I believe the problem you are thinking of may have been fixed already.
However.....
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude