答复: [ECOS] General Reboot questions

redboot donot support kernel, so those kernel independent driver can work
in redboot, such as: stand-alone ethernet driver,

none-io-interface flash driver, serial console driver.

wanghui

Beijing Sunnorth eCos Maintainer Group

Maintainers:
liqin@sunnorth.com.cn
wanghui@sunnorth.com.cn
taiyun@sunnorth.com.cn
yxinghua@sunnorth.com.cn

Bejing Sunnorth Electronic Technology Co.,LTD

ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org 写于 2007-11-12 17:20:58:

> Hi,
>
> Through the redboot documentation I understand that only the Flash,
serial
> and ethernet drivers are "supported". Is this due to the fact that the
CLI