RE: RE: networking support for my eCos application

I have been running via the console so hopefully this won't be an issue for me going forward.  I did find my problem and posted what I found.  Turns out that in porting over my older configs I didn't realize that the new var_io.h was redefining things I had already defined.

Thanks for the constructive feedback Gary!