Re: Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 04:33:48PM +0200, Alexandre wrote:
> A little update on that, the problem does not occur if i use
> cyg_usr_start instead of main as an entry point.

Hm, this your notice quite blocked all my suggestions for you :). Has
your evaluation board something like an ISP/RUN DIP switch? If it has,
try to connect to the board in ISP mode (so, the LPC bootloader isn't
eCos application) using OpenOCD/GDB and then set halt at 0 address or
just return that switch in RUN mode and do a reset. Do you use the
latest OpenOCD SVN build? Do you use the latest eCos CVS? Since 2007/02
hal/arm/arch/current/src/vectors.S had been fixed, that was a LPC
related fix (hal/arm/arch/current/ChangeLog). If you use any faked
binaries of OpenOCD for Windows, it's possible that stuff is obsolete.
Check it.  With 64K RAM you are needed in the JTAG so much. Try to look
through out the OpenOCD discuss lists: ask OpenOCD guys about your
issue. It looks like your problem isn't eCos related problem.

Happy eCosing,

	Sergei