Re: SNMP re-inits when session closed or trapsink removed -- FIX

I guess I'm kinda confused. I thought that perfect patches went to ecos-patches and proposed fixes went to ecos-discuss. Was trying to follow the rules proposed last time I posted.
- Tod
+ Tad

Andrew Lunn wrote:
Here's the quick fix. Most people probably don't close trapsinks too often and perhaps didn't even notice snmp re-init when they did.

snmpd.c : receive()
   count = select(numfds, &fdset, 0, 0, tvp);

   if (count > 0){
       snmp_read(&fdset);
   } else switch(count){
       case 0:
               snmp_timeout();
               break;
       case -1:
-        if (errno == EINTR){
+        if (errno == EINTR || errno == EBADF){
           continue;
       } else {
                   snmp_log_perror("select");
       }

Hi Tod

Please send a real patch. Take a look at the other patches sent to the
ecos-discuss list. Edit the ChangeLog file to show what you changed
and why. Then do cvs diff -u packacges/net/snmp and send the patch it
generates. We don't accept fixes in any other format.

           Thanks
                Andrew