Re: Re: Re: accept() FreeBSD hangs when out of resources

Andrew Lunn wrote:
What i would ideally like is a test case we can add to the standard
tests. The test case should fail now, but once we have fix the problem
we can keep the test case for regression tests.

16 rapid http POSTS to any ATHTTP server compiled with 16 max sockets should lock the server up forever (as long as they're <CYG_HTTPD_SOCKET_IDLE_TIMEOUT(300) secs so the TCP conns stay in ESTABLISHED rather than TIMED_WAIT)

FWIW, I raised the both MAX file NFD, NFILES? while keeping the MAX_SOCKETS the same with no change.