Re: Problems building host infrastructure in MinGW

    David> May be MinGW is not completely supported. Anyway, if
    David> anybody sees an obvious cause easy to fix let me now:

    David> When building in windows with MSYS+MinGW 5.1.3 the last
    David> snapshot of the ecosconfig, I've got the following:

    <snip>

Building the eCos host-side tools under mingw is not really supported
at present. The makefiles currently generated assume a cygwin version
of make, cygwin mount points, etc. If those tools have to be cygwin
ones, it is reasonable to require that ecosconfig be a cygwin build as
well.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                                 eCos Configuration Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/               The eCos and RedBoot experts