Re: EMAC at91 support package

> today i've tryied the path supplied by John Eigelaar and even another
> patch by john (thank you again) on ecos.db to make ethernet support
> package visible inside configtool.
> It works like a charm, and tomorrow i'm going to improve throughput
> performance, that is what i really need (any hint on this? on freertos
> i've reach 1mbps max, and i need olso about 30-35k ram free).

For performance i suggest looking at the can_send function and how the
transmit buffers are used. Does the current scheme allow multiple
frames to be queue for transmission? I only had a very quick look at
the code, but it looks like it does not.

As for increasing free ram, reduce the stack sizes.

Andrew