Re: eCos source cross reference tool

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 09:39:37PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:29:29PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
> > Andrew Lunn wrote:

> > >The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
> > >point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
> > >backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.
> > >
> > >It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
> > >working.
> > >

> > I'm sorry to hear that.
>
> It is back to some kind of working state now. At least it is cross
> referencing plain C and C++ files.

Thanks to Klaas Gadeyne, who had a copy of my original changes to lxr,
it is now capable of somewhat parsing CDL. What it cannot do is
recognise that CDL is defining symbols, it thinks it is just
referencing it.

If anybody would like to hack it further, or would like to run a local
copy, please let me know and i will make the code available.

      Andrew