Re: eCos source cross reference tool

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:03:24PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
Hello,

The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference.

The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.

It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
working.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Archive.org's Wayback Machine took two snapshots of the site early last year. Something is broken as you traverse the directory structure towards code files, but the identifier search actually works as do the links it provides. So you can navigate the code after you search for an identifier.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060209024052/exr.lunn.ch/http/ident

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/