Re: CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS undefined

On 2006-12-04, Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:

>> So it seems like there's an omission in the POSIX package CDL
>> in that it it has an undocumented dependance on timeslicing
>> being enabled?
[...]
>> I'm running on Linux, but it is a rather old version of
>> ecosconfig.
>>

> I'm more inclined to think that your source tree is a bit
> messed up.

Could be.

> Given that you've had [at least] two
> unexplained/unreproduceable problems recently, I think you
> should start by looking at how you ended up with a tree in
> such a state.  Perhaps you could try comparing a virgin CVS
> tree with what you have and see what's different.

I don't think anybody recorded the date of the CVS snapshot
we're currently working with.  I might be able to figure it out
after looking at a handful of the more voaltile Changelog
files.  I'll put that on the list of things to do.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Okay... I'm going
                                  at               home to write the "I HATE