RE: [Fwd: Re: problem about interrupt end]

sorry I'm so late to see your letter..
the situation I met is : when I add some diag_printf in dsr of realtime clock, then the return address is destried...I trace the program and print out the memory content, I found it's diag_printf that overide the content, so I remove them and the problem is resolved,
but the root cause,I think, should be the distance between sp of interrupt and general sp is too short..

BTW: it's better that you have a tools to help u trace the stack ,that will help u a lot!

hope these info give u a little bit help:)
jet

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [ECOS] problem about interrupt end Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:05:21 -0600 From: Michael Pederson <michael.pederson@freescale.com> To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org References: <BAY104-F36BD3157823142929DE23DFDB0@phx.gbl>

Jiang, I would be most appreciative if you could elaborate for me the
problem you were seeing with diag_printf.  I have also been seeing some
stack corruption that only appears when it is used.