Re: Re: How to prevent flash tests from being built?

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 04:57:49PM +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:

> > Sometimes, I get an error what a .bss size too small to build some test,

Yep, i've the same problem with the AT91SAM7 targets.

What you could do is add a cdl option per package to disable the
building of the tests for that package. eg the synthetic target has:

 cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_SYNTH_TESTS {
        display       "Build the Synth HAL tests"
        default_value 0
        description   "
             The only test at the moment is disabled by default
             because it has to be run manually. It should be run both within
             eCos and natively on Linux and the results compared"
    }

    cdl_component CYGPKG_HAL_SYNTH_TESTS {
        display       "Synth HAL tests"
        active_if     CYGSEM_HAL_SYNTH_TESTS
        flavor        data
        no_define
        calculated    { "tests/ftok.c" }

Have the default_value of 1 not zero as here.

However this is only a partial solution. It disables more than really
necessary since some tests will compile and others will not within a given package.

          Andrew