Re: Re: CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS undefined

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Grant Edwards wrote:

On 2006-12-02, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

I've tried removing the CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS package which
appears to be what causes CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS
to be referenced, but when I attempt to do that, ecosconfig segfaults:

+ ecosconfig new dm2 net
+ TMP=/nios/work/ecos-build
+ ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS
./newtree.sh: line 12: 32151 Segmentation fault      TMP=$PWD ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS

I suppose I should try updating ecosconfig, but it seems like
the CDL for the POSIX stuff is broken.

Can somebody loan me a hint on where the sources to ecosconfig are? I found the sources for configtool in the CVS repository, but I can't find ecosconfig. I've searched the documentation and the web site, but all I can find are descriptions of unpacking binary tool distributions for various host platforms.

To get the latest PD eCos sources

	pserver=:pserver:anoncvs:@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos
	mkdir -p ~/cvs
	cd ~/cvs

eCos host things

cvs -z3 -d $pserver co -P ecos-host

or whole eCos world

cvs -z3 -d $pserver co -P ecos ecos-host

--Sergei