RE: Wrong asserts in mpc5xx var_intr.h?

Thanks for your reply!

It works well when the asserts are switched (just as well as with them disabled) and most of the test pass just fine. So i certainly seems the are wrong.

However i get another failed assert when i press ctrl-c from within gdb in the twothreads.c demo:

Thread 1: and now a delay of 224 clock ticks
Thread 0: and now a delay of 243 clock ticks
ASSERT FAIL: <1>hal_misc.c[195]hal_default_isr() Spurious Interrupt!!!
[New thread 1]

[Switching to thread 1]
cyg_hal_user_break (regs=0x0) at /home/andfri/Develop/ecos/packages/hal/common/current/src/hal_misc.c:138
138         CYGARC_HAL_GET_RETURN_ADDRESS_BACKUP(_cyg_hal_compiler_dummy);
Current language:  auto; currently c
(gdb)

This doesn't happen when I interrupt for example tests/services/memalloc/common/current/tests/heaptest. Why the difference? I'm not sure that the mpc5xx port has the same problem or if it is one of my modifications to it to make it work on a mpc565 platform that doesn't work. I have no mpc555 hardware to try it on.

-
Andreas Fritiofson
Newmad Technologies AB