CDL error: "Attempt to divide non-numerical values"

I'm in the process of trying to upgrade our eCos sources to a more recent version (snapshot from 2006-10-18). After merging in all the changes and attempting to create an ECC file via ecosconfig, I'm running into the follow errors:

   C CYGPKG_NET_MEMPOOL_SIZE, CYGPKG_NET_MEMPOOL_SIZE, property
   DefaultValue
     Error while evaluation expression: Attempt to divide non-numerical
   values: `3*1024*1024' / `4'.
     Expression: CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE/4
   C CYGPKG_NET_MBUFS_SIZE, CYGPKG_NET_MBUFS_SIZE, property DefaultValue
     Error while evaluation expression: Attempt to divide non-numerical
   values: `3*1024*1024' / `4'.
     Expression: CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE/4
   C CYGPKG_NET_CLUSTERS_SIZE, CYGPKG_NET_CLUSTERS_SIZE, property
   DefaultValue
     Error while evaluation expression: Attempt to divide non-numerical
   values: `3*1024*1024' / `2'.
     Expression: CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE/2

I thought this might be due to my older ecosconfig tool, but I just rebuilt my ecosconfig tool using the 2006-10-18 snapshot and I get the same problem. I'm continuing to dig into this but was wondering if anyone knew the solution already?

Here is some of the pertinent CDL:

       cdl_option CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE {
           display "Memory designated for networking buffers."
           flavor  data
           default_value (256*1024)+(CYGPKG_NET_MAXSOCKETS*1024)
           description   "
               This option controls the amount of memory pre-allocated
           for buffers used by the networking code.  The number is an
           upper limit, with at least enough space to get the stack
           initialized. Tip: setting a breakpoint at
   cyg_memalloc_alloc_fail()
       is an especially useful tool in establishing when there is too
           little memory for an application. "
       }

       cdl_option CYGPKG_NET_MEMPOOL_SIZE {
           display "Memory designated for network dynamically allocated
   memory"
           flavor  data
           default_value CYGPKG_NET_MEM_USAGE/4
           description   "
               Controls the amount of memory in the pool used for
   dynamically
               allocated memory. This does not include mbufs or clusters."
       }

       cdl_option CYGPKG_NET_MBUFS_SIZE {
           display "MBUFs memory size"
           flavor  data