Redboot image size and CYGMEM_REGION_rom_SIZE

Hi everyone!

I have a question about the parameter
CYGMEM_REGION_rom_SIZE.

I'm building a quite "large" image of redboot (it
includes a custom firmware for an fpga, and the image
size exceeds the address 0x80000 .. i will try to
reduce this later)

If i compile the image, the linker complains about the

rom_size (almost every section is out of rom
addressing).

I'm using the ixdp465 and i've seen that
in mlt_arm_xscale_ixdp465_*.h that parameter is
defined as

#define CYGMEM_REGION_rom_SIZE 0x80000

the same value is defined in
mlt_arm_xscale_ixdp465_*.ldi

now i'm using a 32 MByte flash memory (so the rom size
become 0x2000000)

now i changed that value in both definitions
file (and also in target.ld) and then rebuild RedBoot
(completely, deleting old headers and binaries).
I load in flash memory (using the fis utility of
RedBoot) but when i reset, the platform hangs during
bootup..

Am i missing something?
I read the first instructions of the new image
(by using objdump -d on .elf file) and
it seems that the first block of instructions is
the same of every other (working) image.

I think that i'm doing something wrong with the
RedBoot
image size  (maybe fis command doesn't write all the
image)...

thanks again