Re: openssl port status

uOn Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 04:57:23AM -0700, Tim Hatton wrote:

> Hi,
> I just wanted to check what the status of the ecos port of openssl at
> ftp://ftp.ecoscentric.com/pub/contrib/openssl-1.9.6b.epk is.
> Is this the latest version around (it seems to be reasonably old, but they
> may not be a bad thing).

That is the version i ported donkey's years ago. I just needed some of
the encryption protocols at the time, so never tested ssl. However
people have used ssl and not reported any problems.

It has not been updated since then because the project i used it in is
long since dead and nobody else has contributed a newer version. If
somebody does want to update it, feel free.

         Andrew