Re: how to add flash devices not contigously mapped to memory

saurabh prakash wrote:
hello all,

I am working on a powerPC board with five flash devices of type AM29LV800.
I have used four of them in 16 bit mode which are contigous and maps
to address 0x30000000 -- 0x30100000, and they are working as expected.
I want to map fifth device to a memory location which is not contigous
to the above four. does anyone have any idea, how to do this in ecos?

Use the MMU to map it contiguously with the other devices.