IP stacks for eCos

I'd like to switch from Nucleus to eCos, but I have some questions about IP stacks.

Somewhere it says that the eCos IP stack supports: IPv6, DHCP, SNMP agent, HTTPD, TFTP. Well, that sounds great, but there appear to be 2 IP stacks for eCos: FreeBSD port and the OpenBSD port. Do they both support these features? Are both in 'good shape'?

I desire the listed features, but I need to keep things small (my system is 1MB flash and 4MB RAM). Which of the two stacks are smaller?

I see that people are also using the uIP and the lwIP stacks with eCos. Those are much smaller but they appear very minimal in their features.

Searching thru this mailing list I found a memory comparison that I've pasted below. It's a little scary to see how much space the FreeBSD stack takes.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Tom.

*  bare eCos:
$ arm-elf-size twothreads
45992     800   25784   72576   11b80 twothreads

*  eCos with NET LWIP :
48956    1504   26372   76832   12c20 twothreads

* eCos with NET FreeBSD :
text data bss dec hex filename
213712 3592 322176 539480 83b58 twothreads