ROM monitor remote debugging (breakpoint causing a crash)

Hi,

I'm trying to debug my AdderII board using the EcosPro development kit and I'm having some issue.

First everything what working fine except that the application that I was loading was unable to access the  network. My application is some sort of an telnet server and no external machine was able to connect to it.
I've changed one flag in the configtool to put the CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CLAIN_COMMS enable and now my networks is back but as soon as my application hits a breakpoint (something that was working when the previous option was disable) my target just crash at the address of that breakpoint. ($T05thread:00000004;40:0004f63c;01:002a0230;#87) I've been trying out stuff for the past week as nothing as made that work.I'm having to seperatate static IP address in the same subnet. But are sharing the same MAC address.As I said before when my networks wasn't functionning at all... all breakpoint/watch variable was working perfectly but the networks wasn't. Now that the networks work... the rest just did the opposite.

Anyboby as an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Alex