Viewing the source code on Debugger

Hi,
   I am developing some application on ECOS and using
the Lauterbauch [Trace32] Debugger to Debug the
application. I am using the gcc complier and while
building the ECOS kernel and application added the
Flag with "-g" option. But after downloading the
imgage through Lauterbauch I am not able to see the
source code in C. But I am able to see the function
names and assemble code.

Please let me know in order to view the source code on
Debugger what needs to be done while building the
application.

Thanks for your support.

Regards