eCos application networking problem on ML403

Hi,

I'm quite new in eCos. I installed eCos using the following howto
(http://wwwcs.uni-paderborn.de/cs/ag-platzner/people/luebbers/stuff/ecos/ecos-ML403-miniHOWTO.txt
) and run redboot without network support (I don't know why) Now I'm
trying to run httpd1.c test software stand alone (without redboot) on
Xilinx ML403. I got evaluation licenses for ip of uart, ethernet, i2c.
I compiled ecos using config tool, my tamplete is v irtex4 and package
is net. Finally I got libextras.a, libtarget.a files and compiled
hhtpd1.c using these files. However when I run this software it gives
the same error (for both DHCP and static IP cases)

SIOCIFADDR: Device not configured
Network initialization failed for eth0

Probably I missed something, if you could help, I'll be pleased ...

Best regards,

Dogu Cetin