Re: What address will Redboot load the ecos ?

You also need to enable CYGHWR_HAL_I386_PC_LOAD_HIGH for building tests which are loaded from Redboot loaded from GRUB. Or you need to load Redboot from Floppy.
From the CDL:
description "This option enables building RAM applications
which have a start address outside of the area
used by redboot_GRUB."