Compilation issues for npe

Hi jerzy and mark,

               I have got  the if_npe.c  from the ecos-discuss which was
posted  by you on apr-26 2005, but i am facing some compilation issues , i
have include the all files that you have include there but i could'nt get
the 2 files as below
#include <pkgconf/devs_eth_intel_npe.h>
#include <npe_info.h>
even i checked out the latest ecos and searched the following files but
coul'nt find as such any,
npe_info.h would be the header file written by you ? i suppose but i couldnt
get
pkgconf/devs_eth_intel_npe.h
can you sugessest me what i can do at this stage
I have downlodade the microcode from intel, and even acess library also.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Sumanth.