Re: remote debug interface (RDI)

> Where is it?

Where is what?

> I mean It's seems that RDI is used by Keil, Iar, GDB, ... Is
> it the same RDI for all?

Yes.

RDI is the remote debugging protocol used by some ARM JTAG
interfaces and the ARM ROM monitor that was shipped on many
evaluation boards.  GDB knows how to talk to targets using the
RDI protocol (as, I assume, do other vendor's debuggers).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm DESPONDENT... I
                                  at               hope there's something