Re: Support for Hibernate?

William Frasson wrote:
Hi all,
I'm tring understand how eCOS can support the Hibernate feature. My taget hardware will use ReedBoot and the board probably uses JFFS2 File
system.
Can someone help me?

By hibernation, people normally mean saving system state to disk, before essentially powering off. There isn't really anything that can do that for you right now in eCos. With something like JFFS2 around, a big issue would be not disrupting system state while doing the save. It's a hard problem. It would be better to save system state to a linear region of flash instead.