Re: invalid conversion from void* to void**

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 04:16:31PM +0200, robert sebestyen wrote:
> hi andrew,
> i included network.h into my maintask, result ->0  errors are still here,
> is there another way to get data from lwIP-Stack ???
> i know i sound a little bit desperated already

O.K. so you need to do some proper debugging.

Do you have a big or little endian system?

Does the file which is giving your problems somehow get inet.h
included?  What is the value of BYTE_ORDER? What #define htonl is
being included?

To answer these questions you probably want to use the flags -E -dD to
gcc. You might want to look at the gcc documentation to find out what
these do.

      Andrew