Re: printf or diag_printf prints $O48656c6c6f2c20776f726c64210a#75

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi [mailto:ram.tadavarthi@netco.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2006 09:13
An: 'Andrew Dyer'
Betreff: AW: [ECOS] printf or diag_printf prints
$O48656c6c6f2c20776f726c64210a#75

Dear Mr.Andrew & Mr.llandre,

That was it. I disabled the gdb mangler in the HAL and I can see the correct
output on the console. So I conclude that enabling gdb mangler redirects the
serial output to gdb remote protocol. Time for me to read and understand gdb
manuals to understand the things correctly.

Thanks a lot for your valuable info.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram