RE: strucking up in infinite loop for IXP 425

Hi Andrew

           thanks for your help Andrew

           I have changed the address from 20000 to 0 location as given
in
           manual as per your sugessition in .mlt and .ldi files with
this
           I am able to continue upto cyg_hal_plf_pci_init , I am
strucking
           at pci , I am strucked up at this call

           HAL_PCI_CFG_WRITE_UINT32(0, 0, CYG_PCI_CFG_BAR_1,
0x01000000);

           are there any pointers at this situation that can help me

Thanks & regards,
Sumanth.