any one worked on xscale pls help me

Hi,

              we are porting  ecos for ixp425 we have flashed the image as
per the sugessition in the forum but we are running in the infinite loop at
this point

icache_boundary:
        // Here is where we switch from boot address (0x000000000) to the
        // actual flash runtime address. We align to cache boundary so we
        // execute from cache during the switchover. Cachelines are 8 words.
        str     r1, [r2, #IXP425_EXP_CNFG0]    // make the EXP bus switch
        nop
        nop
        nop
        nop
   ----> mov     pc, r0
        nop

  where the instruction says pc value to load into r0 is at the same
location and it goes into infinite loop and never stops execution

                                  if i change the pc to ignore the step mov
pc,r0 then the code is allowing single stepping but the instruction is not
getting effected

can any one help out to sort this problem.

If any one worked on xsacle please tell me, if there are any approaches that
i can do

any sugessitions are helpful

thanks & regards,
Sumanth