Re: Porting eCos onto at91rm9200ek

Hi

Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie at embedded systems and my current aim is
> to port eCos onto AT91RM9200-EK.

Please note that eCosCentric have already ported eCos to the
AT91RM9200-EK and both RedBoot and eCos (and all the tests) run
out-of-the-box.

In fact it was on show at Embedded World in Nurnberg Germany last week
running a httpd+Jungo USB host demo as well as a second board running a
Swell C/PEG demo, and probably will be on show at ESC SV in April.

-- Alex

     Visit us at ESC Silicon Valley, April 4-6 2006,  Booth 1448
  San Jose McEnery Convention Center http://www.embedded.com/esc/sv