Plugging in the PHY code?

Gary? Anyone?

So there are a few differences in the Rhine driver code and the datasheet for the VT8235 so I've been changing those as I go along. In the driver there are
vt8235_write_MII() [currently commented out because it was commented out in the Rhine driver] and vt8235_read_MII(). I've changed these to reflect how the PHY is attached to the southbridge but expect that I really need to provide stubs for the eth_phy option.

The phy documentation goes into why we need a separate Phy package but doesn't cover how one might plug it in (at least not in my first or second reading of it). Is there a canonical ethernet driver that uses this code that i could model my driver on?

--Chuck