bug report: tclsh update for freebsd

When using FreeBSD the code :

#!/bin/bash
# restart using a Tcl shell \
exec sh -c 'for tclshell in tclsh tclsh83 cygtclsh80 ; do \
( echo | $tclshell ) 2> /dev/null && exec $tclshell "`( cygpath -w \
"$0\" ) 2> /dev/null || echo $0`" "$@" ; \
done ; \
echo "heapgen.tcl: cannot find Tcl shell" ; exit 1' "$0" "$@"

In $PACKAGES/services/memalloc/common/current/src/heapgen.tcl fails to find the TCL shell because none of those names map to the one installed on the system. I added "tclsh8.4" to the line and that fixed it for my install.

In the future, this value should be generated by the configure command in the sources somewhere so that this script can pick up the installed TCL (and version) as configured. The workaround is to add the name of your installed tclsh into this script.

--Chuck