Re: J3 flash lockbits across reset

H Andrew,

1) I didnt see any where in data sheet clerly mentioning this info.
2) I was referring to versions of j3 chips and responses on net ..
nothing kernel specific. (kernel happened to be another variable in
this diff. response question)
3) Going to RAM is anyways needed.
My ques. was does one needs to ensure that there are no process which
issue a read / write to flash in parallel at the time 1st lock command
was issued.

Regards,
Alfred