Re: Re: eCos for AT91RM9200 available now or not?

> I spent some time on the port for AT91RM9200 with the help of Jiun-Shian
> Ho. The port (including Redboot) actually works on the Atmel EV now. Our
> combined efforts are available on my CVS server in the form of a patch and
> some code.
>
> On this server there is also a port for the AT91SAM7S256. Maybe I could
> post these if there are any interest.

Interesting. Im working on integrating a AT91SAM7SXX port into anoncvs
at the moment. I will compare your code with what i have. Maybe i can
use the best of both.

> As for being in the official tree - I don't know when that will happen as
> I need to take the steps to get it in there, and it seems like a whole lot
> of effort to do that. Maybe somebody could assist me with that ...

The amount of effort depends on how clean the port is and if your
basic approach agrees with how i would do it. I can probably tell you
this quite quickly. You also need to do a little paperwork. Please
take a look at

http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

        Thanks
                Andrew