This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Augusto Salazar <elpirata2000 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: ecos <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:50:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] hal_platform_extras
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 07:36:01PM -0800, Augusto Salazar wrote:
> Why did file hal_platform_extras.h is present in some
> versions od redboot and in others is not??
> For example in redboot-intel-xscale-040330 is present
> but in redboot-intel-ixp4xx-050425 is not
> What is the difference between this two??
One exists and the other doesn't? For Xscale processors
hal_platform_extras.h seems to contain code for setting up the MMU.
Does the ixp4xx not have an MMU? Maybe it has another way to setup the
Anyway, this code is from Intel not the public eCos repository. Try
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss