This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Redboot 1.92 for GRG
- From: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- To: Augusto Salazar <elpirata2000 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: ecos <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:09:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Redboot 1.92 for GRG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 23:54 -0800, Augusto Salazar wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anyone has the original srec image for the coyote
> board, the version 1.92.
> The one that enables to choose the network device in
> the fconfig command.
You'll need to see Intel for the NPE-enabled RedBoot. I don't
know if they still have 1.92 on the web site, but they do have
newer versions with the same functionality including source
code and prebuilt binaries.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss