This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Problems with cyg_interrupt_attach
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Alluitz <alluitz at gmail dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 02:14:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problems with cyg_interrupt_attach
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 10:08 +0100, Alluitz wrote:
> We have got many problems with an interruption in IRQ0.
> In our program(It is below), when executing the "cyg_interrupt_attach"
> function, AIC_SMR31 bits are erased. Whe donÂt know if it is right or
> the function must be executed at the beginning.
> The interrupt goes on everytime if we set it to execute with low
> level. Do anybody know what does it occur?
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss