This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Help with managing different package versions in CDL
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Rycerz Roman-G11565 <roman dot rycerz at motorola dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:02:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Help with managing different package versions in CDL
- References: <5D454811D0A1D711A12A00065BF36FAD1E719AFE@il06exm11>
On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 03:21:50PM -0600, Rycerz Roman-G11565 wrote:
> I would like to be able to pick from several(2 or 3) versions of a
> package using GUI ecos cfg tool. It seems to see the other
> directories, but no matter which I chose.... I always get the
> "current" selection... is there anything special to do this ???? or
> am I just in the fog...
I never use the configtool, i always use ecosconfig. With that you can do
ecosconfig version 2_3 kernel infra
to select verion 2_3 of the kernel and infra package.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss