This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Michele Da Meda <dm_mic at libero dot it>
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:15:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Example
- References: <00a501c5f75b$11c672f0$5700a8c0@PORTATILE>
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 17:11 +0100, Michele Da Meda wrote:
> Hi all ,
> anyone have a running example on ecos, that uses UDP socket or SOCK_STREAM
> on ETH0 ? Better if this is Client-server app.
> I need just the Main ( ) , becouse i have problems with sockets.
Have you looked at the test programs that come with the network stack?
Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss