This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: "Michele Da Meda" <dm_mic at libero dot it>
- To: "ecos-discuss" <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:02:47 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Socket UDP
my application uses UDP socket, i have a problem with SOCK_DGRAM and
I make a BIND with these paramethers :
sin_family = AF_INET
sin_addr = inet_addr("192.168.0.253")
sin_port = (unsigned short)htons(1900)
with a socket like this : socket(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, 0);
I read that UDP socket not work properly, and is better use "socketcall" ,
but i don't know how.
Second, in my application there is a "mini-webserver", it use a random port
from 50000 to 60000, and it's associate to a SOCK_STREAM.
But when i make a call http://192.168.0.253:50000 from a client in
intranet, i receive always a RST and not an ACK, seems like that this port
not exists or isn't in listen mode...but my socket have made the BIND ...
1) Can i use "socketcall" for UDP socket ?
2) There is any problems with ports on ecos or routing packet or any other
Da Meda Michele
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss