Re: port ecos to blackfin

I'm also interested in a possible Blackfin port of eCos. A quick search shows that people have asked about it, but I am wondering if anybody has put any work into it? I'm currently running uClinux on the Blackfin, but eCos would be a much better match for my application. Unfortunately, I don't currently have the time to tackle porting eCos on my own, but I could assist somebody that has started the project.

Bob Amstadt